LIVE NCLEX-RN® REVIEW COURSES
What are students saying?
"Our instructor held our attention throughout the review. She was very knowledgeable and covered all bases. She worked through questions, had great explanations and offered wonderful test taking tips and strategies."
What You'll Get:
- 3 days of testing strategies and review of critical nursing content
- Copy of Illustrated Study Guide for the NCLEX-RN® Exam
- Over 2300 practice questions for independent study
- Practice tests and alternate format question strategies
- Humor, pictures, color - to help you remember critical information
- Next Steps NCLEX-RN® Prep (What's This?)
What You'll Learn:
- What to expect with computer testing on the NCLEX-RN® Exam
- What your strengths are in areas of clinical nursing
- Where to focus your study time - organize and prioritize
- How to identify question distractors and find the right answer
- What is important to study for pharmacology and diagnostics
We Know You Can Do It - We Guarantee It!
NEC will stay with you until you pass! This offer is applicable to all NEC NCLEX® review course participants who have taken the NCLEX® Exam once and need additional assistance. (More Info)
Registration: $300 per person
Group Accommodations: Discount for groups of 50+ students.
RN Review Courses are scheduled in the following cities:
|• Phoenix, AZ||• Dallas, TX||• Pampa, TX|
|• Poplar Bluff, MO||• Houston, TX||• Texarkana, TX|
|• Bryan, TX||• Lufkin, TX|
Don't see your city listed? Call 1-800-933-7277 (Ext. 1)